Book A Table At The Red Lion Brafield
The countdown has started and we are a matter of weeks away until we open our doors and welcome you back to The Red Lion.
Why wait, get organised and book your table now with us online today, tables outdoor are available to book from Monday 12th April and for indoors Monday 17th May. Booking is easy and only takes a few minutes. Like with anything, hiccups can be experienced from time to time, so if you have any problems or receive a ‘no availability' message, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01604 890707 and we will do our best to accommodate you.
When Making A Booking...
If you have reserved an outside table but there is bad weather then we cannot guarantee you a space inside.
Let’s work together
It is important that we work together to create an awesome pub experience and to ensure that our venues are safe places to be and able to stay open. By making this booking you are confirming that you agree with, and will adhere to, the following:
1. Please don’t come to the venue if you, or someone in your household, is feeling unwell or are experiencing any CV-19 symptoms.
2. By making your table booking outside you are confirming that your booking will comply with the rule of 6 or 2 households plus support bubble (up to 10 people) outside from April 12th.
3. By making your table booking inside you are confirming that your booking will comply with the rule of 6 or 2 households plus support bubble inside from May 17th.
(Both points 2 & 3 are subject to change within the current government roadmap)
4. Distancing, Together: When in the venue please respect other people’s social distancing, don’t join tables together, be aware of the need for cleanliness and follow the guidelines from staff and on posters in the venue.
5. Please download the McManus Pub app before you come to the pub so that you can browse menus and order and pay at your table, before being served by our fantastic staff.
Finally, to assist the government’s Track & Trace efforts we ask that you please sign in to the NHS app through your phone or fill out one of our Track & Trace cards.
Whilst there are going to be more changes to the way we operate please be assured that hospitality and a warm welcome will always remain at the forefront of everything we do and we're excited to see you again.
Our refund policy
(Incorporated England & Wales)
Registered Office -
Company No: 4080189