Book A Table At The Red Lion Brafield
Why wait, get organised and book your table now with us online so there is no hanging around for you and your party. Booking is easy and only takes a few minutes. If you need to book a table for a large party of 6+ then please call us on 01604 890707. Like with anything, hiccups can be experienced from time to time, so if you have any problems or receive a ‘no availability’ message, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Outside Table Bookings
If you are looking for the perfect place to catch up with friends and family then look no further, we have created the most perfect space for you to enjoy that al-fresco drink and a bite to eat this winter.
We expect our outside tables to be very popular so if you want to secure your cosy seat with delicious food and drink then please click the "Outside Tables Bookings" button below, for all restaurant bookings then please use our standard booking button above.
When Making A Booking...
If you have reserved an outside table but there is bad weather then we cannot guarantee you a space inside.
Let’s work together
It is important that we work together to create an awesome pub experience and to ensure that our venues are safe places to be and able to stay open. By making this booking you are confirming that you agree with, and will adhere to, the following:
1. Please don’t come to the venue if you, or someone in your household, is feeling unwell or are experiencing any CV-19 symptoms.
2. By confirming your table booking inside you are confirming that your group is from the same household or support bubble. Outdoor table bookings will follow The Rule of Six.
3. All guests will be required to have 'a substantial meal' when consuming alcohol at their table, both inside and outside, during their visits. If you're coming for a coffee or soft drinks then it's no problem. Luckily for you, we have a fantastic menu of food available to suit every taste.
4. Distancing, Together: When in the venue please respect other people’s social distancing, don’t join tables together, be aware of the need for cleanliness and follow the guidelines from staff and on posters in the venue.
5. Please download the McManus Pub app before you come to the pub so that you can browse menus and order and pay at your table, before being served by our fantastic staff.
Finally, to assist the government’s Track & Trace efforts we ask that you please sign in to the NHS app through your phone or fill out one of our Track & Trace cards.
Whilst there are going to be more changes to the way we operate please be assured that hospitality and a warm welcome will always remain at the forefront of everything we do and we're excited to see you again.
Our refund policy
(Incorporated England & Wales)
Registered Office -
Company No: 4080189